Being a woman in the 21st century is serious business—managing a household, working a full time job, caring for your family and finding that elusive work-life balance is all in a day’s work. If you’re a Mom and have little ones, the days are even longer!
Women and Moms alike are recognizing the importance of self-care. It can be tough to prioritize eating right, getting enough sleep, doing the things you enjoy, and exercising.
When women value self-care with the same importance as their other responsibilities, they are the happiest and healthiest.
We designed Pure Vibe with Moms and busy women in mind. Feel Better, Look Better and Live Better is our motto, and what we stand by.
Why do super moms and busy women love Pure Vibe?
· Want maximum results with minimum time? So do we. That’s why we offer group training in 20-minute classes. We combined HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) with WBV (Whole Body Vibration) to give you a killer workout every time.
· Want the benefits of a personal trainer, without breaking the bank? Group training allows us to keep classes small, and provide lots of support to our Vibers. Save your money without sacrificing the quality you want in a workout!
· Get results – quick! We connect with all our Vibers and learn what their goals are, and how we can help get them there. When women connect and support one another, powerful things can happen. You can trust to feel supported in the studio.
· Shake it up! We have classes ranging from Extreme Fitness, to Flow, Wellness and regular Fitness Classes—offering something for women at all fitness levels including those with injuries.
· Convenience – Book with our App! Book your classes from your smartphone on the go.
Women do not have to sacrifice personhood if they are mothers. They do not have to sacrifice motherhood in order to be persons. Liberation was meant to expand women’s opportunities, not to limit them. The self-esteem that has been found in new pursuits can also be found in mothering. -Elaine Heffner