Whole Body Vibration is an excellent way to speed up your weight loss program. While training on a vibration machine alone will promote weight loss, fat burn and muscle toning, there are some things you can do outside the studioto lose weight quicker.
In this post, we’ll discuss the most important factors for losing weight with Whole Body Vibration! Read on to make sure you’re doing the right things to get the most from your Pure Vibe membership.
Vibe Life Protocols for Maximum Weight Loss with VIBES
- Consistency is KEY. Once you start your training, it’s critical that you stick to your exercise routine. Aim for 3-4+ Vibes a week for weight loss. The only way you will see results is if you stay consistent. Because it takes 21 days to form a habit and 90 days to build a lifestyle. The start of your Vibe training program is the most important time to establish a routine. Studies showthat your body continues to burn calories long after your work-out is done. So, by continuing to HIIT your VIBES throughout the week, you’re giving your body the best chance to lose weight quickly.
- HIIT it in class. If you’re serious about weight loss, you need to be coming to Vibe Cardio or Vibe Fitness Class. There is a strong focus on HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training) in these classes where we address the six pillars of optimal health: cardio, strength, power, athleticism, balance, and flexibility. Our facilitators will guide you through a heart pumping workout guaranteed to get you sweating! By cranking up your training plateand matching your intensity during class, you’ll be well on your way to losing weight.
- To get lean, eat green! We’ve crafted the VIBE LIFE diet to be the most ethical, low-inflammatory diet that supports weight loss. There is no amount of training to compensate for poor dietary choices. If you’ve been struggling with weight loss for some time, you will need to be extra disciplined with what you eat. If you need some easy recipes to support your weight loss journey at home, we’ve got your back. With 100s of recipes on our blog, there is something for everyone there!
- Get your ZZZs. While your muscles are ripped in the gym and fed in the kitchen, they get built in bed. There is a massive amount of research showing that poor sleep increases your risk for weight gainand obesity. Aim for a minimum of 7 hours of sleep every night – or more if your body needs it. You’ll have less food cravings, and less stress when you prioritize good sleep.
- Skip the Booze. The quickest way to over consume calories, is to drink them. Drinking alcohol damages every system in your body, making it nearly impossible to lose weight. When you booze up, it damages your intestines and digestive track, giving your body more stress and less opportunity to rest and digest. Simply swap the booze for booch, and you’ll save money and calories! Heal your gut while drinking one of these fun booze-free kombucha
Mindset is everything when it comes to lasting weight loss. Focus on getting fit for LIFE, and not just summer. You didn’t gain all your weight in one day (luckily), but you’re not losing it in one day either. By approaching your weight loss goals holistically through easy lifestyles changes like sleep, rest, and diet – you’ll hit your goals faster and with more ease! Have fun – and whatever you do, never give up on continuing to improve yourself to become the best YOU!