According to Dr. DeOrio, studies show that a mere 12 minutes of training on a Whole Body Vibration (WBV) plate is equal to a 90 minute workout with weights.
This is great news for anyone wishing to burn fat, tone muscles or loose weight this summer. Time is so precious; we want to help you spend it in the most efficient way possible to achieve your summer fitness goals!
6 Ways Pure Vibe can help you tone up and lose weight:
- Evidence shows that high intensity interval training workouts are good for increasing muscle mass and burning fat. Our classes have the winning combo of a fun, fast paced HIIT workout on the WBV machine.
- The vibrations generated on a WBV platform cause your muscles to contract and relax dozens of times per second. During intense exercise, the stimulus to your muscles, nerves and bones makes your body want to become stronger.
- Classes are only 20 minutes long. Leaving you time to hit the beach, play with your kids or do more of what your heart longs for. Getting in a great workout has never been easier.
- Lose weight – not muscle. Anyone who has been on a diet knows that it’s hard to not lose muscle mass along with fat. While steady state cardio seems to encourage muscle loss, studies show that both weight training and HIIT workouts allow dieters to preserve their hard-earned muscles while ensuring most of the weight lost comes from fat stores.
- Support – We want nothing more then for our Vibers to succeed! We offer challenges throughout the year to offer support, motivation and community to help you reach your fitness goals.
Connect with us for more information on the next challenge!
Keeping your workout routine going over summer is critical for your success. When you don’t use your muscles on a regular basis, your body doesn’t recognize a need to maintain them and will stop supporting them or even feed off them for energy.
Whole body vibration provides a convenient way to activate all the muscles in your body for a powerful workout. Having regular, weekly, resistance training is so important for your overall health so that you can continue to move and enjoy what life has to offer.