This salad bowl is full of protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals. It’s an excellent post-VIBE meal, that will replenish your muscles and leave you feeling satisfied.
It’s super easy to make and beans and vinaigrette can be prepped and stored in the fridge in separate mason jars for a few days at a time.
White beans are high in protein and help control appetite. They contain high levels of antioxidants and folate and reduce your risk of cancer when eaten regularly.
One study found that an extract from white kidney beans may help reduce body weight and fat mass.
Organic Ingredients for the salad:
• White Beans, 1 cup (soaking instructions to prep them)
• Avocado, 1 large sized chopped
• Roma Tomato, 1 chopped
• Grilled Artichoke, 3 chopped
• Roasted Pumpkin Seeds, ¼ cup
• Hemp Seeds, 3 tbsp.
• Spring Mix, 6 cups
Organic Ingredients for the vinaigrette:
• Hemp Oil, 1 ½ tablespoons
• Lemon Juice, ¼ cup
• Basil, ½ cup fresh
• Garlic, chopped fresh to taste
• Salt and Pepper, to taste
• Grainy Mustard, to taste
1. Add all chopped salad ingredients in a large sized bowl.
2. Whisk vinaigrette ingredients together and pour over the salad.
3. Mix well. For best flavor and freshness serve right away.