Top 7 Reasons why H20 is SELF LOVE
Caring for your body is the ultimate form of self-love. Drinking water improves all aspects of your physical, spiritual and mental health. When you feel good in your body, you have the energy to care for yourself. Make hydration a foundation in your daily routine. It’s free to access clean water in Vancouver, and every cell in your body will thank you as your cells get hydrated and nourished.
Drinking water is like taking a shower for the inside of your body. Don’t just down a large bottle of water a few times a day and call it done. Your body craves hydrating foods and liquids all day long, so giving it sips of hot water, healing tea and eating a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables will all contribute to staying hydrated.
Top 7 Reasons Drinking Water is Self-Love!
- It’s critical for your health: Research says up to 75% of the population is dehydrated. Common signs of dehydration include headaches, joint pain, muscle cramps, dry skin, hunger cravings, confusion and heart rhythm problems. When your physical health is suffering, it’s hard to carve out time for self-care.
- It’s critical for your fitness: Good hydration means getting enough water before, during and after a workout. Water is responsible for regulating your body temperature and lubricating your joints. It helps transport nutrients to your cells and remove waste out of cells. Your body can’t perform at its highest level during a work-out without enough water.
- It’s critical for your recovery: Water plays a significant role in workout recovery. It helps repair muscle damage from exercise and replaces fluids lost in sweat. Without enough water post-workout, you put yourself at risk for heat stress. Your muscles and organs rely on getting hydrating foods and fluids after a workout, so show your body some love and give it to them.
- It’s critical for weight loss: A study published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism reported that drinking a large glass of water boosts your metabolic rate by 30%, and gives you the feeling of being full, which contributes to a lower calorie consumption during the day. If you are trying to lose or maintain a healthy weight, you need to stay hydrated.
- It’s critical for detoxing: Water is responsible for nourishing and cleansing your body. A steady intake of fresh, filtered water keep important fluids like lymph moving and promotes flushing out toxins.
It’s critical for sleep: Hydration is a key factor for how well (or not) you sleep at night. You naturally lose some body fluids through breathing when you’re asleep. In order to fall asleep faster and sleep longer, you need to do more than chug a