“People eat meat and think they will become as strong as the ox, forgetting that the ox eats grass.” – Pino Caruso
Pure Vibe Fitness Studio was founded on the belief that a plant-based sugar and grain free vegan diet elevates your health, energy and vibration. Not only is it an excellent choice for your waistline, but it’s the best choice for the environment and all the eco systems on our planet and never too late to do the right thing.
Top 7 Reasons to go Plant Based Today!
- Weight Loss – Research shows that vegans consume fewer calories on average, and as a result have lower BMI (Body Mass Indexes) and BFA (Body Fat Analysis) than meat eaters. Choosing plant-based meals in lieu of meat will leave you feeling fuller and more nutritionally satisfied on fewer calories.
- Diabetes – In 2016, 7% of Canadians aged 12 and older (roughly 2.1 million people) reported being diagnosed with diabetes. With the extreme rise of diabetes in our country, it’s so important to do everything in your reach to lower your risk of developing diabetes. Type-2 diabetes is completely preventable, and research shows a plant-based vegan diet can help protect you from the disease.
- Hypertension– High blood pressure, also known as hypertension, increases the risk of stroke, heart attack and kidney failure. In 2014, 17.7% of Canadiansaged 12 and older (5.3 million people) reported being diagnosed with high blood pressure. Several studies show that a diet full of vegetables and fruits can lower blood pressure – helping you lower your risk of stroke and heart disease.
- Heart Health– Harvard researchers studied the eating habits of 110,000 people over 14 years and concluded that the more fruits and veggies the person ate, the lower their risk of developing cardiovascular disease was. Harvard says that the people who ate eight servings or more of fruits and vegetables per day were 30% less likely to have a heart attack or stroke, compared to the ones who had fewer than 1.5 servings a day.
- Fiber– You are likely to be eating more fiber on a plant-based diet, which helps lower your risk of chronic disease, inflammation and several types of cancer. Fiber keeps you “regular” by helping your digestion. On a plant-based diet, you will naturally be eating more fruits and veggies, which are full of fiber! Just one cup of cooked broccoli contains 5.1 grams.
- Environment– The grain and water required to produce beef or chicken are between 5-15 X more than what it takes to grow and consume the grain ourselves. The greenhouse gas emissions for animal-based diets versus plant-based foods is outrageous. Emissions per gram of protein for lamb is 250 X more than legumes. Skip the lamb and enjoy the lentils!
- Raise your Vibration – Animal cruelty is the fastest way to lower your vibration = energy and feel emotionally and physically like garbage. The horrific treatment most animals experience in the food process is something none of us want to support. Choose high vibrational foods such as; organic GREENS, fruits, vegetables, herbs and spices, nuts and seeds, fermented foods and opt for a vegan sugar and grain free plant-based diet!
Going plant-based means supporting your healthy weight, heart, blood pressure, digestion and mood! All while supporting the environment, animals and raising your vibration to higher frequencies.