Fruit is natures candy – and this smoothie will leave your sweet tooth satisfied! This indulgent and healthy smoothie is full of raspberries, raw cacao and cinnamon for a wildly smooth Valentine’s Day treat!
Raspberries are rich in antioxidants like Vitamin C, quercetin and gallic acid. These help fight cancer, improve heart and circulatory disease and improve life span. This sweet fruit is also rich in fiber, which will keep your body slim and sexy!
SWAP RASPBERRIES for all PROCESSED SUGARS: Processed sugars will age your body and cause disease and illness faster than anything else. Enjoy using raspberries as a sugar alternative.
- 2 cups un-sweetened almond milk
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 medium sized frozen banana
- ½ cup cashew nuts
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/3 cup ice
- Blend all ingredients in a high-powered blender until smooth. Add more ice/almond milk until you get a consistency you like. Serve with raspberries and a sprinkle of cacao powder for garnish!