Salt scrubs help detoxify, exfoliate and moisturize dry skin!
Self Love Scrub that Detoxifies, Exfoliates and Moisturizes.
Regularly exfoliating helps gently remove the build-up of dead skin cells that can block your pores and cause pesky breakouts. Exfoliating regularly is just as important as cleaning your skin and should be a weekly part of your skin-care routine. Your skin will feel softer and more moisturized from this DIY scrub!
This scrub is designed for body-use. Always try a small amount on your arm or leg prior to doing your whole body just to ensure you don’t have any skin sensitives to the oils. For added detoxifying benefits, massage this scrub into your skin in a circular motion. This will help increase the movement in your lymphatic system.
Pink Himalayan Salt is rich in minerals, like magnesium and potassium, which helps reduce skin inflammation and redness. This special salt is a daily staple in our VIBE LIFE and our super food of the week. It is an excellent substitute for regular table salt which is depleted of its natural minerals and contains additives like sodium and chloride. Enjoy swapping in Pink Himalayan Salt for its delicious taste, nutrition and health benefits!
- 1 cup Himalayan Salt
- 1 cup Epsom Salt
- 4 Tbsp Jojoba Oil
- 4 Tbsp Hemp Oil
- 1 Lemon, Juiced
- 15 drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- 15 drops Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- In a medium sized ceramic or glass bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Mix in the oils and lemon juice. This is best done by slowing mixing in 1 Tbsp of oil at a time until you have reached your desired consistency of oil to salt ratio! You want to have the salts completely covered in oil.
- Mix in the eucalyptus and sweet orange essential oil drops. You can easily swap out different oils in this recipe. Try lavender for a more relaxing scrub, or peppermint for an invigorating treatment.
- Store your scrub in a glass, air-tight container. A little of this goes a long way. This recipe keeps for 2-months on the shelf.