Cellulite affects 80-90% of all women. While there are numerous products on the market claiming to rid cellulite forever, it’s far more complicated to eliminate cellulite.
Research shows eating a clean, plant-based diet and exercising daily are among the top contenders for reducing the appearance of cellulite.
This home remedy helps increase circulation to the areas affected by cellulite, addressing it at the root cause. Try it after your next VIBE in a hot steamy shower to double down on areas you’re trying to treat.
- Coffee grounds, 1 cup
- MCT or coconut oil, ½ cup
- Coconut sugar (or other granular sugar you have on hand), 2/3 cup
- Cinnamon oil, 4 drops
- Vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon (optional for the added scent)
- In a large bowl, mix the coffee grounds, coconut oil, sugar, essential oil and vanilla extract. Stir until well combined.
- Store in a glass container for up to a year in the fridge!
How to use the Coffee Scrub:
After a hot steamy shower massage the scrub into your entire body and pay special attention to the areas of your skin with cellulite. It’s best to vigorously massage the area – but don’t scrub so hard that you’re in pain. Its normal to have some redness in the area post scrub.
How this DIY recipe works:
- The coffee grounds exfoliate the skin, while the caffeine helps dilatate your blood vessels and tighten the skin.
- The coconut oil helps moisturize the skin.
- The sugar is an excellent exfoliator for the skin.
- The cinnamon oil also promotes the blood vessels to dilate – which decreases the appearance of cellulite.
In addition to using this scrub weekly, make sure to give your body the best chance of healing cellulite – by getting in your daily HIIT work-out on the VIBE!