Just in time for Valentine’s Day – The perfect way to say “I LOVE YOU!”
- 7 oz quality, organic, 70% dark chocolate (2 x 3.5 oz bars)
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp pink salt
- 1 tbsp dried rose petals
- 2 tbsp of crushed pistachios
- 1 tsp loose-leaf hibiscus tea
- Using a mortar and pestle, lightly grind hibiscus tea. Set aside.
- Break chocolate into pieces. Using a double-boiler over low heat (or a bowl over a water-filled sauce pan), gently heat chocolate until about half-melted. Remove from heat, and stir until completely melted.
- Stir in cinnamon and pink salt.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and pour/spread chocolate into a rectangular shape, about 8×10 inches.
- Sprinkle crushed pistachios, hibiscus tea and dried rose petals on top.
- Place tray in freezer for about 25 minutes. Remove, and cut bark into squares or triangles using a sharp knife.
- Return cut bark to freezer for about 2 hours or until fully hardened.