Canadians are getting bigger, sicker and certainly not aging very well.
WHY? It all comes down to poor lifestyle choices, lack of daily exercise and foolish nutrition which are often meals composed of processed foods full of sugar and toxins.
FACT: 64% of Canadian adults are overweight or obese, and 60% of children aged 5-17 are overweight or obese.
Obesity is a progressive chronic disease, similar to diabetes or high blood pressure, which is characterized by abnormal or excessive fat accumulation that impair health. As a chronic disease and leading cause of type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, arthritis, cancer and other important health problems, obesity has serious impacts on those who live with it. It is estimated that one in 10 premature deaths among Canadian adults age 20 to 64 is directly attributed to obesity.
This is why I adore Lani SO MUCH because she is determined to shift the stats which drives her fearless dedication as she pours her heart and soul into every class. Her VIBE LIFE is not just about being the best she can be but proving to her daughters what is possible when you believe in yourself, stay focused and make intelligent decisions.
As a single parent who works full time Lani ALWAYS shows up no matter what. She never uses her kids as a excuse. Instead she uses them as motivation to stay committed to her path as she knows that when she loves herself FIRST she can love her daughters MORE!
Congrats VIBE STAR Lani Gomez
You have WON 1 Month Unlimited ($139 value)!
- What enticed you to try VIBES? I saw it online and was always looking for new types of fitness classes to try but always got bored of them.
- What does being a VIBER mean to you? A viber is someone dedicated to Pure Vibe Fitness Studio and living a healthy plant based lifestyle.
- What is your favorite Vibe Mantra? “Use your strong mind to earn your strong body.”I love it because it really comes down to mind over matter.
- What are your favorite VIBE exercises? Russian twists and plié squats.
- How has VIBES changed your life and what benefits have you noticed? It’s a fitness class that has kept my interest and dedication for over five years. I started going two days a week and now I go five days a week. I have maintained an “ideal weight” and I’m stronger and healthier overall.
- Have you learned anything about yourself since joining VIBES? It has motivated me to keep on a healthy path. Instilling a healthy lifestyle in both my daughters. That being healthy and fit is truly a lifestyle change through exercise and eating right.
- What advice would you share with a new VIBER that is just getting started? Dedicating yourself to a new lifestyle can be very difficult in the beginning but with time it will be second nature and you will reap the benefits in the long run.
- What is your favorite result that you’ve experienced so far? Maintaining a healthy “ideal weight” and being stronger and healthier overall.
- What is something you can do now that you weren’t able to do before you started? No matter how much the trainer kicks my butt (they kick my butt every time) I’m able to keep up with more of the exercises and I push myself harder each class.
- What were your goals when you started; what are you still working to achieve? My goals always have been to achieve and maintain a healthy fit lifestyle. That I can be a good role model for my daughters.
- How would you say this program is different than others you’ve tried? I bounced around from different fitness classes over the years before I found Pure Vibe. With Pure VIBE I get an amazing work out every time without fail. It’s kept me interested and motivated. (Something that most fitness classes failed to do).
- How would those close to you describe the difference they’ve seen in you? I am more energetic, happy, positive and motivated than I was before. I strive to live and maintain a healthy fit lifestyle.
- Why is The Vibe Life and eating a clean plant based diet important to you? It’s important I set the example to my daughters what a healthy fit lifestyle is. VIBE IS