To attract LOVE you need to understand that LOVE is first and foremost created in your mind. So your most important on-going work is to learn to love yourself so completely you are never in need of someone else to complete you. You need to be happy on your own.
The quality and quantity of LOVE you receive from others is a direct reflection of how much you love yourself. The moment you accept that you will attract the quality of people who were capable and want to love you.
When it comes to the heart, in order to receive true LOVE from another, it must first be expressed, as an action not words. Behaving lovingly towards another shows that we love that person. When they behave lovingly in return, we feel loved. But just like you can talk loving without really loving, you can act loving without really loving.
Real LOVE, True LOVE, Deep LOVE doesn’t want to own, control or possess you. It wants you to always feel supported, honored, adored, cherished and encouraged to be your best self. So the more honesty and passion you can bring into your own self-relationship, the easier it will be to attract someone who shares those same qualities.
LOVE has the power to change, even alter and transform difficult circumstances into golden opportunities making your dreams come true. It can turn a stranger into a life partner and determines on your deathbed if you were satisfied with your life.
- Start by loving yourself first with conviction. Become your most attentive lover and you will attract true love from want and not need.
- Open your heart to what’s possible. Begin to take down the walls that have “protected you” from receiving the kind of love you desire and deserve.
- Stop, Look, and Listen for the signs of real love that is prepared to FIGHT for you and keeps moving forward with positive, loving actions.
- Seek out the best kind of relationship; one where you are not only lovers, but also trust-worthy best friends. Someone who believes in your vision never holds you back and supports your goals.
- Make extraordinary your mirrored reflection. NEVER give your love to anyone who treats you as if you are ordinary. NEVER settle for less than you give.
- Give and expect openhearted acceptance. When you feel validated and approved of, it lights up the way for you to walk in the same direction toward happiness.
- “Have the GRIT to work through your struggles and courage to never give up as TRUE LOVE is earned over time and it’s pushing through the dark that brings you more light.” Dominica Bay
“To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” Oscar Wilde